MILK TART ICE CREAM (NO-CHURN)
28th July 2017
Cook time: 15
Prep time: 10 (Freeze over night)
What’s better than a lovely, creamy milk tart? It’s an ice cream version of milk tart! We’re expecting a heatwave this week, so cool down with some homemade ice cream!
- 500 ml cream
- 2 vanilla pods, seeds only
- 385g condensed milk
- 1 large egg yolk
- 30 ml ground cinnamon
- 3 ml ground nutmeg
- Place a container in the freezer to chill.
- Whip cream with the seeds of vanilla pods to stiff peaks.
- Slowly add condensed milk and mix well.
- Whisk in 1 large egg yolk and mix well.
- Fold in ground cinnamon and nutmeg.
- Spoon into chilled dish.
- Freeze overnight or until solid.
Liked this? You’ll love our Don Pedro recipe
Let us know what you think on Twitter, using #fortheloveoffood