Iced Rooibos Tea with Raspberries & Mint
21st March 2022
Cook time: 0mins
Prep time: 5mins
There’s nothing better than a cold, refreshing glass of iced tea! And when you’re a South African, you’ll enjoy Rooibos to quench your thirst. It’s considered a herbal tea and if you drink it plenty of health benefits can be enjoyed.
- 1 litre (2pt) boiling water
- 4 Rooibos tea bags
- Honey or sugar to taste
- Place 4 Rooibos tea bags in a jug.
- Fill with boiling water.
- Allow to brew for 8-10 minutes.
- Remove teabags.
- Add honey or sugar to taste, if desired.
- Add raspberries and mint leaves and leave to cool.
- Serve in a jug with lots of ice.