Creamy Cremora Tart
14th July 2017
Cook time: 0
Prep time: 20
If you like cheesecake, you’ll love Cremora Tart! A creamy taste sensation that is sour and sweet. This rich and dense tart will pair perfectly with your coffee. Ready in under and hour!
- 1 packet Tennis biscuits, finely crushed
- 50 grams soft salted butter, melted
- 250 grams Cremora
- 250 ml hot water
- 2 cans condensed milk
- 250 ml freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 handful fresh berries, optional
- 1 drizzle honey, for serving
- Crush Tennis biscuit to the consistency of fine breadcrumbs using a food processor, or place biscuits into a plastic bag and crush with a rolling pin.
- Mix T-Biscuits with melted butter, press into the bottom of a tart tin and refrigerate to set.
- Stir Cremora into hot water until completely dissolved.
- Whisk condensed milk and Cremora mixture together in a bowl.
- Add lemon juice, a little at a time, whisking until mixture thickens considerably – you might not need all of the lemon juice.
- Pour filling into tart base, smooth with a spatula and refrigerate to set for a few hours or overnight.
- Drizzle with honey and scatter with fresh berries and lemon zest, before serving.
Liked this, or Loathed this? Let us know what you think on Twitter, using #fortheloveoffood