Easter braai essentials
16th March 2018
Easter is just around the corner with some much needed time off, regardless of what the weather is doing – time to think about all the goodies you will need for a perfect braai.
A few suggestions for your Easter menu.
- Meat – ANY kind ANY flavour from steak, boerewors, flatties, sosaties, ribs and some chicken wings for the vegetarians.
- Snacks – to many to choose from Biltong, Droëwors, Stokkies, Chips from Fritos to any flavour of Simba with a Wellingtons sweet chilli sauce and Philadelphia cheese dip. Perfect for nibbles while the fire is getting there.
- Sides – whether you are a pap, braai broodjie or cream sweetcorn kinda guy – we have it all, with a chutney or a chakalaka.
- Sweets – home made Peppermint Crisp and Milktarts – delicious cocktail koeksisters.
- Do NOT forget our delicious range of Wines, Spirits and Beers that completes any braai.
So do get your order in and let us know on the following links what you are planning for your Easter menu!
Facebook Biltong St Marcus